Server down? (Feb 26th AM)

Minecraft username: jaythedogg

Server down? (Feb 26th AM)

Postby jaythedogg » 26 Feb 2013, 09:46

Okay forgive me if I've missed something, I didn't receive any tweets or see any posts, but is the server down? I cannot pull up the live map & it isn't found in my server list.
In case I did miss something, my apologies, I am still pretty new to MC:PC

Minecraft username: thesillychicken

Re: Server down? (Feb 26th AM)

Postby thesillychicken » 26 Feb 2013, 09:55

Server is down on my end also I tweeted curley shouldn't be long before it comes back

Minecraft username: gregor1942

Postby gregor1942 » 26 Feb 2013, 10:29

i tweeted curley an hour ago also so fingers crossed
Mayor of Chadville! Like the mayor from Portlandia.
Owner of

Minecraft username: freeatnet

Postby freeatnet » 26 Feb 2013, 12:12

And down again.

Minecraft username: thejoker344

Postby edwin » 26 Feb 2013, 12:17

yup .......

Moderator / Forum admin

Postby Curley » 26 Feb 2013, 16:06

thanks guys for the tweets. Just a heads up during weekdays from 8am to 5pm pst I'm typically at work. It's usually not noticed because i have a lot of ways to access the server via ssh and sftp from my iphone and can manage crashes with ease. Some days, like today, i was out on the road and while i was made aware of it there's wasn't much i could do while driving. You guys did EXACTLY what i asked for by tweeting me and I want you to continue with that response whenever you see a possible issue, I'm only posting this in case you any of you were curious as to why sometimes it takes me longer than usual to respond.

As for the issues this specific time. I've been trying some experimental builds of CB to see if we can determine if the low tps with high chunks + entities can be helped via software. Currently i've removed what i was experimenting with and the server is stable again. These tests will be continuing over the next couple days (weeks?) till i know for sure. As the only way to weed out the bugs is to do it live that's exactly what we'll be doing ^_^. Thanks for bearing with us through these times and thanks for the patience! Hugz!
-------
twitter=@curley
skype=xxcheesexpuffxx
MC in-game name=panntz

Return to General Discussion